CKIC 5E-MAG6700 Proximate Analyser - TGA
CKIC 5E-MAG6700 Proximate Analyser – TGA
The 5E-MAG6700 Proximate Analyzer (Thermogravimetric Analyzer, TGA) is used to determine the moisture, ash, volatile matter in coal, coke, biomass, limestone and iron ore, food and feedstuffs by thermogravimetric method. It can also determine residual ash and slag combustibles in accordance with ASTM, which is widely applied in power plants, coal mines, metallurgy, food industry, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, education, etc. It could work both simultaneously and independently.
|Model||5E-MAG6700 Proximate Analyzer – TGA|
|Conforms to Method||ASTM D3173/D3174/D3175/DD7582, ISO 17246, GB/T 30732, GB/T 212, ISO 18123/18122/18134, ISO 11722, ISO 1171|
|Max. Sample Loading||19|
|Analysis Time||≤120mins for 19 samples|
|Sample Mass||0.8-1.2g recommended / up to 5g|
|Temp. Range||Up to 1050℃|
|Temp. Control Precision||± 2℃|
|Precision of Balance||0.1mg|
|Power Supply||Single phase, AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz,||Part I: ≤ 4 kW|
|Part II: ≤ 5 kW|
|Net Weight||Part I: 80kg||Part II: 50kg|
|Dimensions (L×W×H)||Part I: 550mm×580mm×890mm||Part II: 550mm×580mm×530mm|
Main analyzer: Part I and Part II
Volatile matter crucibles
Weighing rod base
Three-core power socket and plug/20A
Crucible lid for volatile matter
Glass spoon(small size)
Standard Reference Material(GBW)
Features:High Stability and Reliability1. Dual furnace which could work both simultaneously and independently. Unique isolation board to ensure accurate result of volatile matter.
2. Patented technology of heat-resistant to ensure stability and reliability. 3. Built-in balance ensures unbeatable accuracy, comply with thermogravimetric method.
3. Built-in balance ensures unbeatable accuracy, comply with thermogravimetric method.
4. Unique design to ensure the stability of heating efficiency.
5. Using blank crucible to calibrate the influence of the thermal buoyancy.
Convenient Operation1.The operator is limited to just adding sample to a crucible.
2. Reference method and customized method available.
3. Capable to load sample continuously and singly.
4. Real time display of balance reading, which makes it convenient to control the precision of sample weight.
Cost SavingAvailable for analysis without oxygen and nitrogen by configured air pump, except for lignite.
Good SafetyAutomatically heating off when open the ash furnace cover.
Phone: 0161 483 1111
Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM