CKIC 5E-MACIV Proximate Analyser - TGA
CKIC 5E-MACIV Proximate Analyser – TGA
The 5E-MAC IV Proximate Analyzer(Thermogravimetric Analyzer, TGA) is used to determine the moisture, ash, volatile matter and fixed carbon in coal and coke. It can also determine residual ash and slag combustibles in accordance with ASTM, which is widely applied in power plant, coal mine, metallurgy, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, education, etc. (The result for Volatile Matter is just for reference.)
|Model||5E-MAC IV Proximate Analyzer – TGA|
|Conforms to Method||ISO 17246, ASTM D7582, ASTM D5142, GB/T 30732|
|Furnace||Single furnace and Double Furnace Available|
|Temp. Rising Speed||1-50℃/min|
|Analysis Time||≤120mins for 19 samples of three parameters|
≤120mins for 38 samples of three parameters(Double Control)
|Sample Mass||0.8-1.2g recommended / up to 5g|
|Temp.Range||Up to 1050℃|
|Power Supply||Single phase, AC220±10%, 50/60Hz, ≤5 kW|
|Standard Configuration: |
Weighing rod base
Three-core power socket and plug/20A
Crucible lid for volatile matter
Glass spoon(small size)
Standard Reference Material(GBW)
Features:High Efficiency1. Up to 19 samples can be determined within 2 hours for moisture, ash, volatile matter analysis and to calculate the fixed carbon.
2. Ceramic fiber furnace has low thermal capacity allowing rapid rising and cooling of temperature.
3. Double control (One PC controls two furnaces) is available.
High Accuracy 1.Thermogravimetric technology with blank crucible calibration in the same atmosphere to ensure weighing accuracy.
2. Real time display of thermogravimetric curve during analysis.
Easy Operation 1. Operator’s involvement is limited to just loading sample to crucible.
2. Real time display of balance reading, which makes it convenient to control the precision of sample weight.
3. Wide application for limestone, cement, iron ore are available.